NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
About the game
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars is an arcade flight simulation set in a world war I+II scenario.
During the 7 campaigns the player has to fly and fight through over 48 missions. Before taking off, the player can choose between different aircrafts, each with different strengths and weaknesses.
Within the missions the player gets different objectives like patrolling, sneaking, hit & run, bombing and escorting. Objectives are presented as dialogues between different characters. After some missions the player can upgrade one of his skills in order to maneuver the airplanes easier, have more endurance or have your wingman boosted. Further, the player can choose between two control schemes. Arcade and simulation. The first one makes the game easier to control, while the second one gives more options to control the aircraft.
Beside the campaign the game also features several multiplayer modes, local and via internet for up to eight players.
- Seven campaigns, each based upon a resistance movement of the second world war
- Uniquely historical battles such as the siege of Tobruk, the battle of the Neretva Bridge, and Operation Belt in Poland
- Fight for the causes of key resistance movements such as the People's Liberation Army and Partisan Detachments of Yugoslavia, The Polish Armia Krajowa, and the French Maquis
- Actionpacked gameplay delivers the excitement of serial combat in a manner accessible to everyone
- Over twenty different landscapes, each individually detailed with period precision
- Pilot more than 16 individual aircraft, in both World War One and World War Two settings
- Machine gun your enemies, dog fight, bomb ground targets and rocket ground troops and enemy vehicles
- 49 varied missions provide combat, stealth and exploratory gameplay
- The player controls his aircraft with either mouse and keyboard or gamepad
- The player can choose between two control schemes: Arcade and simulation. The first one makes the game easier to control, while the second one gives more options to control the aircraft
- Several multiplayer modes, local and via internet for up to eight players
Windows - Minimum
- System: Windows XP/Vista/Win7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5200+ 2.6GHz
- Memory: 1,5GB RAM
- Video Card: DirectX 9c compatible with Pixelshader 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 7800 series or ATI Radeon X1900) (512MB+)
- Audiocard: DirectX 9.0c compatible Soundcard
©2011 Games Farm, s.r.o. Developed by Games Farm. Games Farm, Games Farm logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Games Farm, s.r.o. in EU, US and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners and used under license. All rights reserved.