American Civil War
Most of the individual years of campaign between 1861 and 1865 are playable via a separate scenario (to be refined during beta testing). Advanced scenarios will allow recreation of some yearly and/or theatre campaigns, and there will be of course the complete Grand Campaign covering the whole war.
AACW CAMPAIGNS USP
- Upgraded BoA engine with improved Military AI
- The game is played in alternating phases of giving orders followed by simultaneous execution (known as WEGO system)
- Easy to play, hard to master, play a scenario over a few hour or a full X-turn Grand Campaign following in Grant’s or Lee's footsteps!
- A large selection of Scenarios (11) and Campaigns (5)
- The largest Civil War map ever, with unequalled look and detail levels
- 2 playable nations, dozens of different troops, hundreds of events, over 300 historical leaders with unique abilities
- Organize divisions, armies and corps, manage supply and morale, use sea, riverine and rail moves, and put the best leaders in command (if politics allows)!
- Fight to reconcile the nation (USA) or ensure independence (CSA): victory can be military or political, as national will plays a crucial role.
- AGEOD’s recognized dedication to historicity, realism, and good-looking games!
- OS : Windows 2000/XP - DirectX 9.0c or more
- Processor : Pentium® III 1800 MHz
- 2Go free on hard disk
- 1024 Mo RAM
- Video card : 128 Mo
- DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Screen resolution : 1024 x 768 or more