ABOUT THE SOFTWARE
The new Ashampoo Privacy Protector offers secure file encryption/decryption and eliminates PC usage traces. Maximum encryption and easy handling make this a highly convincing tool.
Ashampoo Privacy Protector offers a new security approach by combining encryption, archiving and trace removal in a single application. AES256-encrypted files can be instantly burned or emailed. There's also support for self-extracting archives for easy file access from any PC. The application furthermore works with M-DISCs that can store data for up to 1000 years. Users can generate password keys from flash drives and use them as master keys to avoid having to remember lengthy passwords. Individual files such as images can also be used as password keys.
Deleting the source files is a logical step of file encryption that is equally well handled by Ashampoo Privacy Protector. Overwriting files with random values multiple times ensures that even recovery specialists won't be able to restore them. The integrated trace removal feature locates and removes orphaned/redundant files, program remains and temporary files to protect your privacy and reclaim previous disk space.
- Maximum AES256 encryption.
- Built-in email and burning support, also to high-security discs.
- Use flash drives or individual files as password key.
- Delete sensitive data permanently and irrevocably.
- Archive data for up to 1000 years with M-DISC technology.
- Create self-extracting archives for use with any Windows PC.
- Delete usage traces to protect your privacy.
- OS: Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8 / 8.1, Windows® 10
- Computer: Any computer that runs one of the above operating systems at a reasonable speed.
- Software: Microsoft.Net 4.0 Framework
Min. screen resolution
- 1024x768 - 100%
- 1280x1024 - 125%
- 1600x1200 - 150%
- 2048x1536 - 200%
- 2560x2048 - 250%