Atlantis 3 - Part1: The beginning of the journey
This is the first part of a three-part adventure.
In 2020, a young Egyptologist is exploring the Plains of Hoggar in hopes of finding traces of Atlantis.
Her car accident and encounter with a Touareg will lead her to discover fantastical machines that will take her back to Ancient Egypt.
She wonders how she wound up here. And before starting her journey toward Atlantis, she'll have to save a pharaoh's life . . .
This Point&Click adventure using 360° vision is the first part of a three-part adventure.
Atlantis 3 - Part2: The crystal skull
This is the second part of a three-part adventure.
The young Egyptologist has just gone on a fantastical journey, and it's just the beginning of her adventure!
Armed men have taken her Touareg friend hostage and have force her to use the famous crystal skull to help them. Apparently she's the only person who can make it work.
Her journey will take her to a psychic universe, and all the way back to the Paleolithic Age!
This Point&Click adventure using 360° vision is the second part of a three-part adventure.
Atlantis 3 - Part3: The thousand and one nights tales
This is the third and final part of the adventure.
The young heroine has managed to survive through the Paleolithic Age, but she'll have to obey her aggressors and return to the world of the crystal skull.
A mysterious secret seems to lurk at the end of this adventure, but she'll have to complete a final quest before discovering it.
This time she'll give a first-person account of a thief, in an imaginary universe straight out of the Thousand and One Nights tales . . .
This Point&Click adventure uses 360° vision and is the third and last part of the adventure.
- A thrilling adventure that will push you back into several periods of history
- Magnificent graphics that faithfully represent each universe
- A captivating history with amazing high-quality graphics
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Processor: Pentium IV 3 GHz Intel Dual Core or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (XP), 2 GB RAM (Vista / Windows7)
- Hard Drive: 500 Mo free hard disk space
- Graphics: Geforce 6800GT or Radeon 1800XT
- Sound: DirectX compatible
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
- DVD-Rom 16x