Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
Intel graphics chipsets are NOT supported
ABOUT THE GAME
Since its initial release in 1998, Baldur's Gate has entertained millions of fans around the globe and has received countless awards. This classic saga of mystery, intrigue, and adventure has set the standard for Dungeons & Dragons™ computer roleplaying games ever since.
Running on an upgraded and improved version of the Infinity Engine, Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition™ includes the entire Baldur's Gate adventure, the Tales of the Sword Coast expansion pack, and never-before-seen content including a new adventure and three new party members: the Calishite monk Rasaad yn Bashir, Neera the wild mage, and Dorn Il-Khan, the evil blackguard.
- New Adventure: The Black Pits
- New Character: Dorn Il-Khan
- New Character: Neera the Wild Mage
- New Character: Rasaad yn Bashir
- A new collection of player character voice sets
- Native support for high-resolution widescreen displays
- Over 400 improvements to the original game
- Improved multiplayer support with connectivity between all platforms
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: 1 GHZ
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible (Intel graphics chipsets are NOT supported)
- Hard Drive: 2 GB HD space
- Sound: Windows Compatible
© 2012 Overhaul Games, a division of Beamdog. © 2012 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Baldur's Gate, Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, the Forgotten Realms, Baldur's Gate, Wizards of the Coast and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the U.S.A. and other countries, and are used with permission. Hasbro and its logo are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. and are used with permission. © 1998 BioWare Corp. All Rights Reserved. BioWare, the BioWare Infinity Engine and the BioWare logo are trademarks of Bioware Corp. Black Isle Studios and the Black Isle Studios logo are trademarks of Interplay Entertainment Corp. Atari and the Atari logo are trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.