WARS IN AMERICA 1750-1815 (BIRTH OF AMERICA II)
Wars in America is a new stand-alone game not compatible with the previous one. A large part of the work made on our recent games is retrofitted and some brand new code added. The game is based on the basic content and elements of the original Birth Of America game already distributed by the publisher, with the addition of the following:
- New cohesion system (based on the ACW/NCP model) and impact on combat
- Brand new concept of Engagement Points, allowing options of Armaments purchases, political and diplomatic options. In addition, a challenging Foreign Entry competitive engine will allow player to struggle in the race for the French Intervention.
- New orders (e.g. spiking the guns, remove leader).
- New abilities (adapted from the new ones in ACW/NCP and for the new rules here)
- Different updates and rules (e.g. combat, Indians, minutemen, blockade, privateers, naval transport, optional limited activation rules, German mercenaries, etc..)
- Play-by-email and TCP/IP ARES module
- Improved AI
- Multiple resolution Interface
Required system :
- New map: extension of the map up to the Mississippi in the west, blockade and commerce raiding boxes, new European off-map boxes (France, GB, Spain, Holland) or in the Americas (Hudson Bay, Newfoundland, Cuba)
- Over a hundred new leaders and units.
- New Scenarios (including at least the following)
- scenarios 1750-1780 : Lord Dunmore War, new FIW 1755-1763 war campaign, Galvez 79
- scenarios 1780-1800 : Fallen Timbers 1791-1794
- scenarios 1812 : Great Lakes 1813, Full War of 1812-1815 campaign
- New Events (according to scenarios) and wide set of options for you to customize your strategy.
- Widely extended manual and player’s aides.
- New extra ingame music from the time, thanks to the 3rd US Infantry Regiment and the US Army Fife and Drums Corps.
- OS : Windows XP/Vista - DirectX 9.0c or more
- Processor : Pentium® IV 1800+ MHz
- 2Go free on hard disk
- 1024 Mo RAM
- Video card : 128 Mo
- DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Screen resolution : 1024 x 768 or more