NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
About the game
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is a gothic horror action side-scrolling RPG set in 19th century England. A paranormal force has summoned a demon-infested castle, revealing crystal shards infused with tremendous magical power.
Play as Miriam, an orphan scarred by an alchemist's curse which slowly crystallizes her body. To save humanity, and herself in the process, Miriam must fight through the castle and defeat the summoner, Gebel.
Collect, craft and unlock a vast array of weapons, equipment and loot to defeat the countless minions and bosses of hell that await!
- IGAVANIA SPIRITUAL SUCCESSOR - Koji Igarashi, one of the renowned godfathers of the genre, is creating a new, modern side scrolling action RPG experience that will satisfy long time Igavania fans.
- VAST AND DEEP GAMEPLAY - Unlock spells and powers, find, craft and upgrade several types of weapons and special items to change Miriam’s appearance, mix and match gear and abilities to find your playstyle.
- HIGH FIDELITY 2.5 GRAPHICS - Everything in Bloodstained is rendered in loving 3D detail on a 2D side scrolling environment that changes and evolves as you play.
- ORCHESTRAL MUSIC BY INDUSTRY LEGENDS - With music by Michiru Yamane and Ippo Yamada, respectively, veterans of the Castlevania Franchise and Capcom brand, Bloodstained’s music is an unforgettable experience.
- IGA’S BIGGEST CASTLE - Bloodstained’s game world is the biggest of Koji Igarashi’s entire career, with a map size almost 2x as big as past Igavania hits.
- MULTIPLE CHARACTERS TO CHOOSE FROM - Aside from the enigmatic Miriam there are secret playable characters awaiting discovery.
Windows - Minimum
- Processor: AMD FX-4350 / Intel Core i5-4460
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 280X / GeForce GTX 760
- Additional Notes: If you have a potato PC or above, you're ok.
Windows - Recommended
- Processor: AMD FX-6300 / Intel Core i5-4590
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 290 / GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Additional Notes: The only potatoes you use are the tasty kind.
Developed by Artplay, Inc.. Published by 505 Games S.p.A.
"505 Games" and the 505 Games logo are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of 505 Games S.p.A. All rights reserved.
"ArtPlay, Inc." and the ArtPlay logo are all trademarks of ArtPlay, Inc. All rights reserved.