Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Launch into the Borderlands universe and shoot ‘n’ loot your way through a brand new adventure that rockets you onto Pandora’s
moon in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!
Discover the story behind Borderlands 2 villain Handsome Jack’s rise to power with a new cast of playable characters, including Claptrap
and some of the series’ most iconic bad guys! The Pre-Sequel gives you a whole lotta new gameplay featuring the genre blending fusion of
shooter and RPG mechanics that players have come to love.
Float through the air with each low gravity jump while taking enemies down from above using new ice and laser weapons. Catch-a-ride and
explore the lunar landscape with new vehicles allowing for more levels of destructive mayhem.
So grab a friend (or two, or three), strap on a rocket, and take off on a brand new Borderlands adventure!
Bring mayhem to the moon
The rise of handsome jack
- Feel the moon’s low gravity with every jump and stomp.
- New weapons equipped with ice and laser capabilities to cause mayhem!
- New enemies offer a space-based twist!
A new class of antiheroes
- Witness Handsome Jack’s rise to power.
- Dive deep into the origins of iconic Borderlands villains.
- Turn the tables and experience Handsome Jack’s side of the story.
- Play as one of four new character classes, including Wilhelm the Enforcer, Nisha the Lawbringer, and Athena the Gladiator.
- Play as a combat-ready Claptrap prototype for the first-time!
- Experience the gray morality of working alongside Handsome Jack.
- Operating System: 10.9.4 (Mavericks)
- CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- CPU Speed: 2.2GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 13 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 2600
- Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 8800
- Video Card (Intel): HD 3000
- Video Memory (VRam): 256 MB
Gamepad support: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel supports the Playstation 4 Dualshock 4, the Playstation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controllers and the Xbox 360 for Windows wired controller
Other Requirements: Initial installation requires one-time Internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client.
NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- ATI RADEON X1000 Series
- ATI RADEON HD 2400
- NVIDIA 8600m
- NVIDIA 9400m, 9600m
- Intel Integrated GMA 950
- Intel Integrated x3100
- OS: SteamOS, Ubuntu 14.04
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad, AMD Phenom II X4
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 260
- Hard Drive: 13 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Don't meet the above requirements? That doesn't mean your configuration won’t run Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. Visit the Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel community page to share your experience with other Linux players and learn about how to send bugs to Aspyr. Your feedback will help us improve Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Linux and future AAA Linux releases!
© 2014 IPerion LLC. Published and distributed by 2K. Gearbox and Borderlands, and the Gearbox Software and Borderlands logos, are registered trademarks and used courtesy of Gearbox Software, LLC. 2K and the 2K logo are trademarks of 2K in the US and/or other countries. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Published and distributed by Aspyr Media, Inc. “Aspyr” and the Aspyr “star” logo are federally registered trademarks of Aspyr Media, Inc. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.