ABOUT THE GAME
Set in the picturesque surroundings of sparse deserts and dense forests it is your task to strategically design and construct an engineering
masterpiece. Watch in eager anticipation as unsuspecting motorists, heavy freight trains and tourist riverboats approach. Will your solution
stand up to the test or will tons of mangled steel be sent plummeting into the river below?
- Cars, trucks, trains to drive across your bridges
- Boats to really test your draw bridges
- Build suspension bridges, draw bridges and more!
- Ability to save out and swap levels with friends
- Narrated tutorial levels
- System : Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8
- CPU : 1.0GHz Athlon or Pentium 3
- RAM : 512MB
- Hard drive space : 500MB
- Vcard : graphics card with Pixel and Vertexshader 2.0 support