Genre: Sport - Simulation
Multiplayer: Up to 100 online and Lan
Language: English / Multilingual
Colin McRae, the series that has already sold more than 8 million copies worldwide, is now available on new generation supports!
The traditional rally from the previous Colin McRae games remains, but spectacular, new off-road disciplines are now available too.
Thanks to the next-gen Neon engine, the models of the cars and their driving have become even more realistic, with every bump and scratch from your course visible on the body of the car.
You'll be able to practice mastering handbrake turns and braking on gravel and mud in this all-terrain rally game.
Over 40 cars, including 20 rally racecars: -4 wheel drives including Subaru Impreza, CitroÃ«n C4 and Peugeot 307 -2 wheel drives including CitroÃ«n C2 and Renault Clio -Classics including Toyota Celica and Peugeot 205 -Propulsions including Lancia Stratos and Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally championships: Six different rallies composed of 6 specials (race against the clock from point A to point B) and a Super Special where two cars race against each other on a two-lane track.
A career mode made up of 66 challenges that alternate with the rally races with never-before-seen disciplines: uphill/downhill races, buggies, raid rallies... More than 60 tracks around the world: UK, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Japan, USA and Australia.
New off-road events where up to ten cars race against each other on the same track: 4x4, buggies, vans and even lorries! Includes the Pikes Peak racetrack, where you'll be at the wheel of 800-horsepower racecars trying to negotiate perilous turns at altitudes of 13,000 feet, without a co-pilot to give you precious help.
Revolutionary technology, thanks to a new physical and graphic Neon motor: environments and vehicles are recreated down to the smallest possible detail.Product Features :
System requirements :
- Wide variety of off-road and rallying disciplines including Rally, Hill Climb, Rally RAID, Rally Cross & the CORR desert series
- Photorealistic tracks painstakingly recreated from real-world location photography and satellite data
- Incredibly detailed models of 46 licensed vehicles bring the action to life
- Online play that allows 100 players to compete against one another
- Stay in control or watch as your car dramatically crashes into a barrier and barrel-rolls, crushing every panel and spewing debris across the track
- CPU: Windows XP / Vista
- Video card memory: GeForce 7800 or equivalent
- RAM: 1 GB
- Processor: Core2Duo 2.66 Mhz or equivalent
- Hard disk space: 12.5 GB
- DirectX: 9.0c