NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
about the game
From the studio that brought you Homeworld and Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War comes the next revolution in action strategy.
Company of Heroes is a WW2 Real Time Strategy game that brings to life the journey of the brave men of Able Company as they fight across Europe in the greatest war mankind has ever known. From the opening shots of the D-Day invasion of Normandy players will find themselves immersed in a rich single player campaign. Experience the cinematic intensity, courage, and bravery of the heroes that defined a generation, set against the backdrop of the most dynamic battlefield ever seen in a game.
- Essence Engine - Relic's next generation cutting-edge engine provides graphics quality and a physics driven world that is unprecedented in an RTS
- Environmental Strategy - Real-time physics and a completely destructible environment guarantee no two battles ever play out in the same way. Destroy anything and re-shape the battlefield in your image! Use buildings and terrain to your advantage, or deny them to the enemy
- Living Soldiers - Advanced squad AI brings your soldiers to life as they interact with their changing environment, take cover, and execute advanced squad tactics to eliminate all enemy opposition
- 2-8 players MP competition via Lan or Internet - Go online with friends and join in the ultimate battle of Axis versus Allies
- OS: Windows® XP or Vista
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent or AMD Athlon XP
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Hard Drive: 9 GB free hard drive space
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible 64MB video card with Pixel Shader 1.1 support or equivalent
- Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 3 series or better (excluding the GeForce 4 MX series), ATI Radeon 9500 series or better with latest manufacturer drivers
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card
© SEGA. Developed by Relic Entertainment Inc. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment and Company of Heroes are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.