Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Discover a new breed of Action-RPG game powered by an enhanced version of Source™ Engine by Valve. Set in the Might & Magic® universe, players will experience ferocious combat in a dark and immersive fantasy environment. Become an expert warrior, mage or assassin, using a vast array of devastating weapons, against huge and vicious creatures in a deep and captivating fantasy.
- Cutting-edge technology: Experience an enhanced version of the famous Source™ Engine created by Valve, including new jaw-dropping environments and incredible special effects.
Discover the fresh perspective of a view with complete body awareness, realistic movements and physics rendering, making it the first fantasy action game featuring a complete first-person combat system.
- Never-ending action: Challenge the forces of evil in 12 huge levels and learn to master over 30 weapons and a variety of devastating spells. Engage the enemy in intense melee combat with swords, bows, staffs and daggers, summon magic powers against the legions of darkness or sneak in the shadows to stalk nefarious creatures. It’s heart-pounding action where success in combat will dictate destiny.
- Evolve your character: Extend your gameplay experience without being limited to a single discipline. Learn powerful new spells and attacks using Dark Messiah’s unique Skill Evolution System as you progress through the game.
- The Might & Magic universe’s darkest and most engaging side: Set eighteen years after the events of Heroes V, you become the young hero Sareth, trained in the art of magic and war in order to fight the prophecy of the Dark Messiah. But the revelations of your past may alter your course and reveal a path to the truth. Explore a secluded region of Ashan populated with fearless orcs, savage goblins, dreadful undead, elusive trolls, massive dragons and many other creatures that defy nature’s creation in both size and cunning.
- A Revolutionary multiplayer mode: Get ready to battle with up to 32 players in the revolutionary Crusade mode, which will allow you to gain experience and new equipment across dynamic online campaigns. Enlist with the humans or the undead and choose among five complementary character classes. Wage epic online battles, sprawling over multiple zones, from the dark Necromancer’s lair at Nar-Heresh to the man-made splendor of Stonehelm.
- Supported OS: Windows® XP (only)
- Processor: AMD Athlon™ or Pentium® IV 2.6 GHz (3.2 GHz recommended)
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- Video Card: 128 MB DirectX® 9-compliant video card (256 MB recommended)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9-compliant sound card
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9 or higher (included on disc)
- Hard Drive Space: 7 GB free
- Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible mouse and keyboard
- Multiplayer: Broadband Internet connection with 64 Kbps upstream or faster.
- Installation of Steam® software required for multiplay.
*Supported V ideo Cards at Time of Release
- NVIDIA® GeForce™ FX/6/7 families
- ATI® Radeon® 9/X families
Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.
These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. Additional chipsets may
be supported after release. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, video
cards, and operating systems, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support
website at: http://support.ubi.com
© 2006 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved., Dark Messiah, Might and Magic, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Developed by Arkane Studios. Valve, Half-Life, and Source are trademarks or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Online mode developed by Kuju.