Rise On! After 20 years, the legendary lost project “Dark Void” is back! To commemorate the game’s humble origins, Capcom has commissioned the recreation of the original 8-bit classic, now re-titled “Dark Void Zero”.
In this critically acclaimed 8-bit de-make, you play as Rusty, warrior test-pilot and Nikola Tesla’s trusted friend. With the help of your state-of-the-art rocket pack, blast through three deliciously retro levels of baddies in your quest to close Portal X and save the human race!
What the critics are saying about Dark Void Zero on DSiWare:
* "Dark Void Zero would have been considered a ""classic"" had it been made 25 years ago, and today, it's a retro-style blast." – IGN
* "It succeeds in virtually every aspect of its execution...this fantastic piece of software is an absolute must-own." – Nintendo World Report
* "If you're a fan of classic 8-bit action titles…this is definitely a game you'll want to add to your [game] collection. And if you're not a fan, this wildly enjoyable title might just make one out of you." – Nintendo Life
* "It doesn't matter whether your first gaming system had knobs, a directional pad, or dual analog thumbsticks: Dark Void Zero's tight action and delightful presentation are sure to entertain." – GameSpot
And don’t forget! Like its parent game, Dark Void Zero features an award-worthy soundtrack created and performed by famed Battlestar Galactica composer Bear McCreary.
Dark Void™ Zero on PC:The fate of the human race rests in your hands! Rise On!
- Strap on Tesla's first prototype ROCKET PACK and take control of 5 experimental weapons!
- Three levels of intense sci-fi, sidescrolling action!
- LOCAL LEADERBOARDS: Top scores! Can you be the best?
- PC ALTERNATE ENDINGS: What's this? Two brand-new never-before-seen endings? Only the best of the best will survive to see them!
- RETRO: 8-bit graphics and "De-Mastered" Dark Void Zero score by Bear McCreary!
- GAMEPAD Support: Xbox 360 Controller for Windows supported. (Generic gamepads with analog sticks may also work, though are not officially supported.)
- OS: Windows® XP (SP2 or higher) / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Pentium 4, 1.6ghz Core2Duo or higher
- Memory: XP: 512 MB minimum, 1 GB recommended; Windows Vista / Windows 7: 1 GB minimum, 2 GB recommended
- Hard Drive: 200 MB available disk space required
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with 256 MB
- Sound Card: DirectX®9.0c compatible
- Display: 800x600 minimum resolution, 1280x720 or higher recommended
- Input: Windows-compliant keyboard Xbox 360® Controller for Windows® recommended
- Adobe® Reader®
- DirectX®: Direct X 9.0c
Controller support (Besides Mouse & Keyboard)? Xbox 360 Controller for Windows officially supported. Generic gamepads with analog sticks may also work, though are not officially supported.
©CAPCOM ENTERTAINMENT, INC. 2010 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
OTHER OCEAN IS A TRADEMARK OF OTHER OCEAN GROUP, INC.