Dead in Vinland - The Vallhund DLC
NOTE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
NOTE: Requires the base game "Dead in Vinland" in order to play.
About the game
The Good Boy!
The Swedish Vallhund were guarding and herding dogs bred by the Vikings. You can now bring your furry friend with you on your survival adventures in Dead In Vinland with this first DLC, appropriately named The Vallhund.
During one of her usual strolls in the forest, looking for trouble, Kari finds this cute little doggie and he won't stop following her! Recruit the Vallhund and it will become a valuable part of your camp! Maybe. It’s a very versatile companion, that will help your characters in many ways:
- Pay attention to its well-being: manage its affection and energy!
- Everyone works for the camp, even the dog! It will fetch useful resources, hunt some food, look for valuable items, and maybe even find some very rare treasures!
- A Good Boy! The dog can spend time with our survivors to lower their depression or heal their wounds!
- Attack! Guard! Gain special combat buffs for all your characters!
- Kari’s Doggie! Kari and her dog will develop a special bond that will give her a very useful trait for exploration and combat.
- Train your dog: treat him well, and you'll be able to teach him new tricks in his personal upgrade tree!
- A new side-story: Kari will have to take care of this cute little dog.
Will she manage to make him a fearsome beast like Garmr, the dog who slew Tyr during Ragnarök? You will be able to recruit The Vallhund automatically after day 5 (compatible with old saves)
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1
- Processor: AMD Athlon II X4 640 3.0GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTS 450
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1280x720 minimal screen resolution