Delivery Truck Simulator 2010
Start the engine and take a seat behind the steering wheel of one of the eight true-to-the-original vehicles (sprinters, vans, pickup trucks and trucks). The goal is not only to stick to the time-schedule and make on-time deliveries to all customers, but also to handle numerous missions while managing an entire company at the same time.
Here, freedom is key. You are free to drive around the entire sprawling city at any time. This way you can design your own route in order to make the greatest profit possible. It's important for you to stick to the time-schedule and abide by the traffic rules. Various camera perspectives incl. cockpit-view, provide optimal gameplay.
Vehicle maintenance, painting, filling, loading processes, animated real time displays in the cockpit and much more provide the extra dose of realism.
- 10 detailed vehicles (sprinters, vans, pickup cars and trucks)
- Further vehicles and other additional content via free downloads
- Huge game area with city, villages, highway and country roads
- Buy and sell vehicles, change the equipment, apply ad prints and more
- Refuel and service your vehicles
- Different camera views including cockpit view
- Changing daytime and weather conditions
- Play with keyboard, mouse, gamepad, joystick or steering wheel
- Windows XP (SP3)/Vista/7
- up-to-date Intel or AMD Processor (Dual Core is recommended)
- 2 GB RAM min.
- DirectX 9 video card with 128 MB VRAM, approx
- 1 GB free hard drive space
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- aktueller Intel- oder AMD-Prozessor (Dual Core wird empfohlen)
- 2 GB RAM, mind.
- DirectX 9-Grafikkarte mit 128 MB VRAM
- ca. 1 GB freier Festplattenspeicher