Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
BONUSES AUGMENTED EDITION
ABOUT THE GAME
- A 44-minute making-of chronicling the trials and tribulations of the Eidos-Montreal team
- Motion comic based on the first issue of the DC Comics adaptation
- Game soundtrack composed by Michael McCann
- E3 Trailer and animated storyboard
- Exclusive 40-page Artbook showcasing the concepts behind the world of 2027. Discover the origins of the design, the characters and the weapons of Deus Ex: Human Revolution
You play Adam Jensen, an ex-SWAT specialist who's been handpicked to oversee the defensive needs of one of America's most experimental biotechnology firms. Your job is to safeguard company secrets, but when a black ops team breaks in and kills the very scientists you were hired to protect, everything you thought you knew about your job changes.
- A divided near-future: discover a time of great technological advancement, but also a time of chaos and conspiracy. Mechanical augmentations of the human body have divided society between those who can afford them, and those who can’t. Opposing forces conspire from the shadow to control the destiny of mankind: a human revolution is coming.
- A perfect mix of action and role-play: the game uniquely combines action-packed close-quarters takedowns with intense shooting, offering a vast array of character augmentations and upgrades for the many weapons at your disposal. Unlock new abilities and increase your stealth, social, hacking or combat skills: the game rewards all styles of play and approaches. Determine how you want your character to evolve, based on how you want to play the game.
- Choices and consequences: shoot your way through the enemies, sneak up behind them without being traced, hack systems to retrieve crucial information, or use your social skills to extract information from key characters – there are always choices, multiple approaches, multiple paths and multiple tools at your disposal. Choose your playing style and face the consequences of your actions: you decide how the story unfolds.
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz dual core
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (Windows XP) / 2 GB (Windows Vista and Windows 7)
- Hard disk space: 8.5 GB
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce 8000 series or ATI Radeon HD 2000 series or better
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c
Deus Ex: Human Revolution © Square Enix Ltd. 2010. Deus Ex, the Deus Ex logo, Eidos, the Eidos logo, and the Eidos Montreal logo are trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. Square Enix and the Square Enix logo are registered trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.