In DUNGEON SIEGE III: TREASURES OF THE SUN
, players will extend their journey and travel beyond the borders of Ehb to an all-new environment: the Aranoi Desert. On their search for a lost Legion hero, players will fight through hordes of new villains only to find a forgotten abbey hiding a long-lost secret: the greatest treasure of the Azunite faith.
Further supporting the hours of new content in the expansion, developer Obsidian Entertainment has introduced several refinements to the systems and mechanics of DUNGEON SIEGE III.
In order to get this expansion to work, you need the original game of DUNGEON SIEGE III.
Activation Key must be used on a valid Steam account.
System requirements :
- New abilities: Players will be able to attain mastery of the arcane through powerful new attack, defence and healing abilities.
- Level up to 35: DUNGEON SIEGE III: TREASURES OF THE SUN will further power-up players by raising DUNGEON SIEGE III's existing level cap from 30 to 35.
- More monsters and items: Players will encounter new monsters in the Aranoi Desert—including mummies and giant skeletons—and will find more powerful items, adding to the thousands already available in DUNGEON SIEGE III.
- Reallocate Talent & Proficiency Points: Players can reallocate points spent in Proficiencies and Talents, enabling changes to character customisation throughout the campaign.
- New Enchanting System: Transmuting items now gives players chances at gaining powerful new Vials which allow enhancing of weapons and armour through the DLC’s new enchanting system.
About Square Enix Ltd.
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1, Windows 7
- Processor: Core i5 750 2.67 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard disk space: 4 GB for full installation
- Video: ATI Radeon HD 4870 or NVIDIA GTX 260
- Sound: No accelerated sound hardware required
- DirectX®: DirectX9
Square Enix Ltd., a part of the Square Enix Europe business unit, develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content in Europe and other PAL territories as part of the Square Enix Group. Square Enix Ltd. also has a global network of leading development studios such as IO Interactive™, Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix Group boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 100 million units worldwide, DRAGON QUEST® which has sold over 58 million units worldwide and TOMB RAIDER® which has sold over 35 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix Ltd. is a London-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix Ltd. can be found at http://www.square-enix.com/eu/en/.
DUNGEON SIEGE III, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, FINAL FANTASY, IO INTERACTIVE, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix Group. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.