ABOUT THE GAME
Heliopolis, the City of the Sun. A place with a wealth of knowledge, dedicated to the cult of the God Ra, Heliopolis is one of the most important capitals of Egypt in 1360 BC.
The story begings as a terrifying epidimic threatens to destroy this prestigious city.
Tifet, young Priestess of Sekhmet, goddess of illness and medicine, begins her quest for a remedy to save her adoptive father and all the inhabitants of Heliopolis.
From mysterious revelations to strange disappearances, Tifet's investigation will reveal suspicious links between Power and Religion...
In this vast city threatened by chaos, you will need the help of the Gods.
- Egypt II, The Heliopolis Prophecy, is the sequel to the blockbuster Egypt 1156 BC Tomb of the pharaoh (over 400,000 copies sold).
- An enthralling adventure led by Tifet, the heroine who will lead you into the Egypt of Amenophis III, 1360 BC.
- Evocative sounds, stunning visuals and incredible depth of gameplay, all enhanced by Omni 3D (360° backgrounds).
- Egypt 1360 BC, digitally rebuilt and verified by historical experts.
- Virtual Visit mode allows you to discover the wonders of Egypt as it stood in history.
- Original soundtrack beautifully mixing ancient sounds and modern composition.
- Documentary base, presented by Tifet, features detailed information on all topics in the game.
- Pentium III/ ATHLON 600MHz
- 64 MB RAM / XP 128 MB RAM
- Graphic card: 32 MB
- DIRECTX 7 Compatible
- 2 GB
- Direct X 8.0