Enigma Recovery - Single (1 device / 1 Year)
The Enigma Recovery™ software is an all-in-one data recovery solution for some of today’s most popular smart devices, including*:
- iOS Devices (including iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch®, iTunes® Backup Files and iCloud®)
- Android smartphones and tablets
- Drives (including SD, miniSD & microSD Cards, Hard drives, USB drives)
*Please note that compatibility may vary by device type
Recover deleted data
Use the Enigma Recovery software to recover deleted data from your smartphone or drive. You can recover deleted SMS text messages, contacts, calls, notes, calendar and WhatsApp chat history from your iOS or Android device. You can also recover deleted images, videos, audio and documents from storage drives.
Retrieve existing data
If you need to transfer or retrieve existing data from your iOS or Android device, Enigma Recovery software will be the ideal solution for you. Retrieve all data as above as well as photos, videos and internet history.
Export deleted data
After you have completed the recovery and retrieval process, you can export all data to a location of your choice on your Windows PC or Mac. There are a range of export options including Excel, PDF, XML, VCF (contacts only) and CSV. All media files will be exported in their native media formats.
Restore deleted data
Once you have recovered your deleted data on your Android or iOS device, you can restore it back to our unique ‘Restore’ app, which is available to download for free on both the Google Play Store and the iTunes App Store.
With a Single Enigma Recovery license, you will be able to recover data from 1 device (including iOS, Android or a storage drive).
With a Multi Enigma Recovery license, you will be able to recover data from up to 3 devices (including iOS, Android and/or a storage drive). You can combine any compatible devices with a Multi license.
With a Professional Enigma Recovery license, you will be able to recover data from up to 10 devices (including iOS, Android and/or a storage drive). You can combine any compatible devices with a Professional license.
- Intel based Windows system or Intel based Mac system
- A compatible data transfer cable to connect your device
- An SD Card reader or SD Card port (if recovering from an SD Card)
- Latest version of iTunes (if recovering on iOS)
- .Net 3.5 or higher
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10
- Supports Mac OS 10.7 and higher
- An internet connection is required to activate your software