You will also get this:
A icon that can be used on Paradox own forum.
Wallpapers made with art from the game.
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Victory is at your fingertips! Your ability to lead your nation is your supreme weapon, the strategy game Hearts of Iron IV lets you take command of any nation in World War II; the most engaging conflict in world history.
From the heart of the battlefield to the command center, you will guide your nation to glory and wage war, negotiate or invade. You hold the power to tip the very balance of WWII. It is time to show your ability as the greatest military leader in the world. Will you relive or change history? Will you change the fate of the world by achieving victory at all costs?
- Total strategic war: The war is not only won on land, on the seas and in the air, but also in the laboratories, the factories, the backrooms, in international trade and in the hearts and minds of men and women.
- Authentic real-time war simulation: Let the greatest commanders of WWII fight your war with the tools of the time; tanks, planes, ships, guns and newly discovered weapons of mass destruction.
- Assume control of any nation: Choose from the greatest powers striving for victory, or the small nations trying to weather the storm.
- Turn the world to your battlefield: Experience the full WWII timespan in a topographical map complete with seasons, weather and terrain. Snow, mud, storms can both be your strong ally or a ruthless enemy.
- Negotiate or force your will: Experience the advanced politics and diplomacy systems, form fractions, engage in trade for resources and appoint ministers to your party.
- Intense Online Combat: Battle in both competitive and cooperative multiplayer for up to 32 players. Featuring cross-platform multiplayer.
- Give your nations a unique edge: Experience the flexible technology system, where all the major powers get their unique identity. Develop detailed historic tanks and planes through research and army experience.