ABOUT THE GAME
More complete, fun and realistic than ever, the Hunting Challenge series has earned a reputation as the best hunting simulation for PC.
Realistic animal behaviour, a variety of environments, weapons, animals, hunting plans, equipment and skills to unlock, online leaderboards, training in shooting at fixed and moving targets… all are brought together to offer a unique gaming experience which will delight experienced and novice hunters as well as players just looking to experience something new.
- Three game modes:
- Hunting season: obtain new hunting licenses and unlock new skills
- Shooting range: train at ball-trap, duck shooting, fixed or moving targets, and compare your scores with your friends'
- Hunting weekend: freely explore the hunting region of your choice and participate in several activities (using a hunting hide, jump shooting, stalking…)
- Five environments: the Camargue marshes, the Corrèze plains, the Swiss Alps, Highland lakes, the Black Forest
- More than 20 different types of prey: Boar, deer, fox, chamois, hare, pheasant, duck…
- Three types of hunting: Tracking, stalking and beating
- Choose from amongst 3 hunting dogs with different behaviour, and play as them during the tracking phases
- Over 30 different hunting plans to complete
- 10 weapons to unlock
- Admire your game in the trophy room.
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Vista (SP2), 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2, others up to 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- video card: DirectX 9.0c compatible Card with at least 256 MB of display memory NVIDIA GeForce 8800 series or ATI Radeon 4870
- DirectX® : DirectX 9.0c
- Sound card