ABOUT THE GAME
With your bow and arrow or gun in your hand, binoculars
slung round your neck, decoys in your pocket and a dog at
your side to obey your every command, progress in one of
three hunting environments (marshland, fields or forests) and
learn to identify each species (those that can and cannot be
hunted) with its favoured territories, habits and behaviour.
Proximity, noise, weather conditions and wind direction are
also factors that you must take into account when you plan
your hunting strategy while adhering to all the current hunting
Whether in ‘quick game’ mode, which enables you to define
all the parameters of your hunt (backdrop, weather, season,
types of game, weapons, etc.) or in ‘career’ mode, where you
can progress through an entire hunting season, you will
always be able to choose between the two major types of
hunting in Europe: using a hunting box or by stalking your
Developed in close collaboration with the Regional
Federation of Hunters of the Pays de la Loire, Hunter’s
Trophy offers you the first real hunting simulation on console!
- You can set all the parameters for your hunt: hunting environments (marshland, fields or forests), weather conditions (mist, fog, rain), times of day, large or small game, weapons (shotguns or bows), hunting from hideouts or stalking.
- Pay close attention to your movements and to the wind direction to avoid alerting the game to your presence.
- 20 species with information and advice on each one: mallard, beaver, stag,boar, young stag, fox, goose, partridge, large stag, snipe, pheasant, rabbit, etc.
- Extensive information on the current hunting regulations.
- Equip yourself with one of the 9 weapons in the game (shotguns, telescopic rifles and bows and arrows)
- Use the traces of the species to track them.
- Earn Ball-trap mode as a bonus, which you can play with up to 4 players. (Ball-trap, target, silhouette shooting).
- OS : Win XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2 GHz / AMD
- RAM : 2 GB RAM
- HDD : 1 GB HDD
- GPU : 256 MB VRAM - Nvidia GeForce Radeon 8800 series / ATI Radeon 4870
- DirectX® : 9.0c