In Just Cause, you are a field operative and specialist in regime change backed by the CIA .
Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Just Cause offers the freedom to tackle your assignments however you want: Play the island's factions against one another,
incite a rebellion among the masses, or build alliances with rebel forces and drug cartels. The action takes place in an incredibly
detailed game world which consists of over 250,000 acres of mountains, jungles, beaches, cities, and villages. The island can be explored
by land, sea, and air!
- Revolution, defeat corruption, fights for justice and lead a nation to freedom in an open ended world where everything is possible!
- The largest environment ever seen in a game! Over 1,024sq kilometres of land, sea and air, allowing complete gameplay freedom.
- Over the top stunts! Jump from vehicle to vehicle, skydive, base jump, parasail…• Your playground – 1,024 sq kilometres of mountains, jungles, beaches, cities and villages to explore, quire possibly the largest environment ever seen in the gaming world
- Freeform gameplay – approach missions in any way you like, or break off from the fight and enjoy exploring the islands landscape.
- Massive selection of vehicles – over 100 of the most varied, exciting array of land, sea and air vehicles ever seen in a video game.
- Stunts – Over-the-top stunts, jump from vehicle-to-vehicle, parachute, parasail, skydive and base-jump.
- OS: Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP. (Windows® 95/98/ME/NT not supported)
- Processor: Pentium IV 1.4GHz (or AMD AthlonXP 1700+ processor or higher).
- RAM: 256MB System Memory.
- Hard Drive Space: 4.0GB of uncompressed free disk space
- Video Card: 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required - 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible with 128 MB and Shader model 2.0. (GF FX 5700 or ATI 9500)
- Sound Card:100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers
- DirectX: DirectX® 9.0
Just Cause © Square Enix Limited, 2006