Killing Floor 2 Digital Deluxe Edition
KILLING FLOOR 2 Digital Deluxe Edition adds the following to the base game:
- DJ Scully character, with unique voice pack and set of face/body skins
- Additional cosmetic items (each with multiple selectable variants):
- “Scullyphones” headphones for DJ Scully, Mr Foster, Hayato Tanaka and Donovan Neal
- 3D Glasses for Ana Larive and Hayato Tanaka
- Bowler Hat for Mr. Foster and Reverend Alberts
- Killing Floor 2 Soundtrack
- Killing Floor 2 Digital Artbook
- AND a copy of the first Killing Floor!
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Killing Floor 2 will be the successor to the ridiculously fun and successful original title, that was released in 2009. All your old favorites will be back, with a whole host of new features, characters, monsters, weapons and story in due course. Keep watching for more information!
In KILLING FLOOR 2 players descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union. Just one month after the conclusion of the events in the original KILLING FLOOR, the specimen clones are everywhere and civilization is in disarray; communications have failed, governments have collapsed, and military forces have been systematically eradicated. The people of Europe know survival and self-preservation too well and lucky survivors have gone into hiding.
Not all have given up hope though... A group of civilians and mercenaries have banded together, paid for by Horzine, to combat the outbreak and established privately funded operation bases across Europe. Upon tracking specimen clone outbreaks, players will descend into zed-laden hot zones and exterminate them.
- Visceral Gore - KILLING FLOOR 2 ramps up the gore with a proprietary, high powered persistent blood system bringing new levels of fidelity to the genre. Players will send entrails, severed limbs, and blood flying as they wade through hordes of enemies. But they need to watch out! If caught, enemies will rip them, and their entire party limb from limb
- 6 player co-op or solo play - A multitude of varied playable characters await for players to choose from as they enter the fray in online co-op mode or solo mode for those willing to brave the horrific specimens alone.
- Terrifying Zeds - New enemies and fan favorites from the original game are back with expanded and smarter artificial intelligence, dishing out powerful attacks, attacking in mobs to weaken the player’s party and pushing the challenge level and fear factor to new levels.
- New take on "Difficulty" - Most games just ramp up health and damage for the enemies. In KF2, the Zeds will start to behave differently as you work through the difficulty levels. New attack moves. New ways to get at you. New strategies. Be prepared for surprises!
- Unique Blend Of Weaponry - Modern military assault rifles, brutal improvised makeshift weapons, classic historical guns, and off the wall “Mad Scientist” weapons, KILLING FLOOR 2 has a unique blend of killing tools that will satisfy any gamer.
- Expanded Perk System - Perks from the original game have been reimagined with more added to the fold. All perks now progress with meaningful talent choices that amplify different play styles, giving players a progression path that is expansive and full of rewarding milestones.
- Brutal Melee Combat - KILLING FLOOR 2 reinvents melee combat completely. Players now have control over the type of melee attacks they can perform, enabling them to deliver bone-breaking crippling attacks to Zeds.
- OS: Win7 64-bit, Win8/8.1 64-bit
- Processor: Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66GHz or Phenom II X2 545
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTS 250 or Radeon HD 4830
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: UNSUPPORTED HARDWARE: IntelHD Integrated Graphics Chips, 32-bit Operating Systems, NVIDIA ® FleX features require a GeForce ® GTX™ 770 or higher (GeForce ® GTX™ 980 recommended)
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHz or Phenom II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 or Radeon HD 6950
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Additional Notes: For more assistance, click Here, NVIDIA ® FleX features require a GeForce ® GTX™ 770 or higher (GeForce ® GTX™ 980 recommended)