Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Magicka is a satirical action-adventure game set in a rich fantasy world
based on Norse mythology. The player assumes the role of a wizard from a
sacred order tasked with stopping an evil sorcerer who has thrown the world
into turmoil, his foul creations besieging the forces of good.
Players will be able to combine elements to cast spells, wreaking havoc and
devastation on the minions of darkness. They will also be able to team up
with friends and fight their way through the campaign, or test their skills in
the magickal arts through other challenging modes.
In Magicka, up to four players take on a grand adventure to save their world
from certain doom using a fully dynamic spell system. The adventure mode
takes the players across three different environments, ranging from the lush
forests of mountain valleys to the frozen halls of the Mountain King where
wits and creative thinking are the keys to victory.
In the challenge mode, players fight off waves of enemies to earn their place
on local and online leaderboards.
- Innovative and dynamic spellcasting system
- Up to four-player co-op in all game modes, as well as a single-player
- Fight your way through a dozen different campaign levels
- Explore an expansive realm of adventure to defeat the evil wizard
- Find and unlock challenges, items, and powerful Magicks
- Experience the parody and satire of a clichéd fantasy world
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7 (32or 64-bit)
- CPU: Pentium Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- HDD: 500 MB free hard drive space
- GPU: GeForce 7800 or equivalent video card
- Sound: DirectX9-compatible sound card
- DirectX: DirectX 9
- Other: Keyboard, mouse and/or10-button gamepad with dual analog
thumbsticks, DSL Internet connection or greater