ABOUT THE SOFTWARE
The MP3 software with powerful features
MAGIX MP3 deluxe MX
is the perfect MP3 program for your music collection! Discover an incredible range of function and flexibility that no other music program can offer! Find cool new music and enjoy your complete CD collection and all your MP3s on your PC.
Find exactly what you want with the super fast search and filter functions! Arrange your music according sound and find tracks, artists and albums, create automatic playlists with just one click or fill in missing track info.
Discover new music any time!
MAGIX MP3 deluxe MX offers the best features for new music; sound-based music recommendations, dynamic playlists, the option to transfer music to mobile devices or other MAGIX programs, not to mention the 3D music universe.
- Discover new music
- Organize & import everything perfectly
- Discover new music any time
- Unlimited compatibility
- NEW! The handy program guide: provides easy to follow instructions
- NEW! Additional filter: find music quicker using the vertical search function
- NEW! mufin Vision: now experience your music with the breathtaking Galaxy view
- IMPROVED! Find duplicate songs: search find and delete duplicate tracks more effectively
- IMPROVED! Track info: Edit and create from file names
- IMPROVED! Optimal performance for 100% fun with your music
Supported operating systems
Minimum system requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit)
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic functions run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. Check your operating system’s control panel for technical information about your computer.
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GB
- Graphics card: Onboard graphics card with a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Internal sound card
- Hard disk memory: 500 MB free disk space for program installation
- Optical drive: CD/DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
Recommended System Requirements
- Burning: CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, or DVD-RAM burner
- USB interface: to connect portable devices
Some advanced program functions demand more of your computer's processing power. To use these functions fully, your system should at least meet the following recommended requirements. Check your operating system’s control panel for technical information about your computer.
- Graphic card: DirectX® 9.0c compatible graphics card, 512 MB graphics card space or more and Pixelshader 2.0, ATI X300, NVIDIA® GeForce® 6600 or similar (for mufin Vision 3D music universe)
- Multi-touch enabled monitor: for using Touch Mode in the mufin Vision 3D music universe
Note: The program's internal online services and the online update require an Internet connection.
Supported file formats
Supported import formats
- Audio: MP3, AAC (+), WAV, CD-Audio, WMA (inc DRM), OGG Vorbis, FLAC
Supported export formats
Supported playlist formats
- Audio: MP3*, AAC (+) (optional)**, WAV, CD-Audio, WMA, OGG Vorbis, FLAC
*Activate MP3 encoder for free
- Import: M3U, MPL, CUE, Winamp PLS, iTunes (XML/TXT)
- Export: M3U
Note: Artist rights and ancillary publisher copyrights must be respected. Only non-copy-protected CDs can be imported. Restrictions set by the hardware manufacturer may apply when transferring music to your iPod®. A transfer onto iPhone® or iPod touch® may, for example, not be possible.