NOTICE: Activation key must be used with a Magix account. Requires internet connection.
About the Software
With MAGIX Movie Edit Pro, getting started in video editing is now easier than ever before.
The program includes a practical Storyboard mode, automatic optimization for image and sound and customizable titles
templates and fonts.
With a little more practice, you can switch to Timeline mode and edit your videos on up to 32 tracks.
Create impressive movies in Full HD or 4K in no time at all, even if you're a complete beginner.
The new INFUSION engine now enables you to edit videos up to 8.6X faster than before and offers smooth
playback even for complex projects. Discover true creative freedom for editing your videos with Movie Edit
- NEW! Brand new INFUSION Engine – now up to 8.6X faster
- NEW! VEGAS video stabilization
- NEW! Customizable title templates and additional fonts
- Up to 900 intros/outros, transitions & editing templates
- Start right away: Storyboard mode or detailed Timeline mode with up to 32 tracks
- Automatic wizards: For video, image and audio editing
- Brilliant image: Thanks to full 4K/UHD support
- In-app Store: Tons of new content such as intros/outros,transitions and songs available
- Export to DVD, Blu-ray Disc, YouTube, Vimeo and as files
- Get all new features for free for 1 year
- Always get the latest version
- Unlimited use of program
For Microsoft Windows 7 | 8 | 10
- 64-bit systems
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly
and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. You can check your computer's technical
data in your operating system's control panel.
Windows - Minimum
- Processor: Min. 2.4 GHz (Quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better recommended)
- RAM: min. 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1280 x 1024, 512 MB VRAM and DirectX 11 support (Intel Graphics HD 520 or higher recommended for MPEG2/AVC/HEVC)
- Available drive space: 2 GB for program installation
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. The program requires a one-time registration
Supported import formats
- Image: BMP, GIF, JPEG, TGA, TIF, PNG, HEIF
- Audio: WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, Surround-Sound/5.1 (downmix to stereo)
- Video: (DV-)AVI, HEVC/H.2651, MPEG-1/2/4, M(2)TS, MXV, MJPEG, MOV, WMV(HD), MKV, VOB
Supported export formats
- Video standards: (DV-)AVI, HEVC/H.2651, MJPEG, MXV, MPEG-1/2/4, MOV, WMV(HD)
- Image: JPEG, BMP
- Audio: WAV, MP32
- Additional formats: