MAGIX Video Easy HD
NOTE: The Code must be activated at the publisher's website! Visit the website and follow the instructions to register your serial number.
Transform precious memories into unforgettable videos
Video editing has never been so easy! MAGIX Video easy HD is the perfect beginner program for the whole family.
It's easy to make impressive videos in no time at all even without any previous video editing skills. Create your own videos using the new user interface with extra large icons and sliders, either using the mouse or touchscreen gestures.
Transform recordings of family celebrations, vacations, or special events into breathtaking DVDs and Blu-ray Disc, and share them friends and family.
The easy way to create perfect videos
Record & Import
Import videos and photos from all common image sources. Stay organized: No matter if you're importing content from your camera or smartphone, the program's connection and introduction wizard provides you with a clear overview of your media and makes it easier to choose files.
Optimize & Design
Give new life to your recordings:
Optimize video and audio recordings automatically, cut your videos down to the right size or remove unwanted scenes. Design your own videos with custom texts and amazing effects.
Export & Present
Watch your finished videos on your computer or burn them to DVDs or Blu-ray Discs including impressive animated menus for your TV. Impress friends and family:
Share your videos on popular sites such as YouTube and Facebook.
The number one: From the market leader for beginner video software!
Only MAGIX Video easy HD offers:
- Support for all standard camcorders, digital cameras & smartphones: AVCHD, HDV, MiniDV, iPad®, iPhone® etc.
- Clear, touch-optimized user interface with extra large buttons
- Includes useful video tutorials to help get you started
- Practical connection and introduction wizard
- Automatic video editing wizard
- Lots of stylishly animated menu templates
- Movie-quality transitions and video effects for your videos
- High-quality intro and outro animations for every occasion
- Record your own audio commentary
- Output to DVD, Blu-ray Disc™,YouTube®, Facebook® and as files
- Archive projects on discs and hard drives
According to retail sales figures, MAGIX is the market leader in the field of multimedia software in Germany and in the most important European markets, and is also regarded as one of the most successful market participants in the USA.
Even more templates and effects for your videos!
Catooh – The Online Content Library is your online media archive.
Whatever it is you are looking for – video footage on a specific theme, menu templates, transitions, background music or sound effects – this program provides you access to a vast library that will help you complete your project with exactly the right material.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista© (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit)
Minimum System Requirements
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. Check your operating system's control panel for technical information about your computer.
- Processor: 2.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- Graphics Card: Onboard Graphics Card with a screen resolution of min. 1024 x 768
- Soundcard: Internal Soundcard
- Hard Disk Memory: 1 GB free disk space for program installation
- Optical Drive: DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
Recommended system requirements
Some advanced program functions demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these functions, your system should at least meet the following recommended requirements. Check your operating system’s control panel for technical information about your computer.
Recommended minimum configuration for (AVC) HD editing
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Quad Processor with 2.8 GHz or AMD® Quad-Core Processor with 2.8 GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8000 series and better or AMD® Radeon™ 5000 series and better or integrated graphic with Intel® Quick Sync Video
- Optical Drive: Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Discs
Supported file formats & devices
Supported import formats
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MTS, M2TS, MXV, QuickTime™, WMV(HD), H.264, AVCHD
- Audio: WAV, MP3, WMA, Dolby®Digital Stereo
- Images: JPEG, BMP
Supported export formats:
- Video: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV(HD)
- Digital Camcorders (AVCHD, HDV, MiniDV)
- Digital cameras (for photos and videos)
- Smartphones (e.g. Apple iPhone, Android Smartphones)
- Tablets (e.g. Apple iPad, Android Tablets)
- Other image sources (webcams, video and TV cards, hard drive recorders)
MPEG-2- and AVC(HD) import requires a free initial activation. MP3 export requires installation of Windows Media Player version 10 or higher.
Note: The program's internal online services and the online update require an Internet connection.