OMSI 2 - Bus Company Simulator Add-On
NOTE : Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection. Requires the main game OMSI 2 The Omnibussimulator for Steam in order to play.
About the game
The Bus Company Simulator brings three brand-new features to OMSI 2: Single player and Multiplayer career modes, comprehensive company management and a sophisticated economy system.
The player can join an existing bus company online, meet his colleagues at the 3D depot, chat with them, carry out inspections, organise shift schedules, and much more. After he has accumulated a bit of money and experience, the player can found his own company online, hire employees, buy more route licences, expand the bus depot, and thereby build up his own bus empire. In the single player mode, the player can even start with his own company right away.
There is a lot to be done at the depot – the player takes on the overall management of the facility, including repair works, maintenance services, purchasing and selling of buses, training courses for the employees, and more. The 3D depot has been developed using the Unreal engine, ensuring stunning visual quality for an even more realistic simulation in the multiplayer mode.
Thanks to the integrated add-on manager, new free maps and busses for OMSI 2 can easily be installed. It also checks existing add-ons for errors.
Adding to that, there are a lot of exciting new features for OMSI 2, e.g. functional speed cameras (with tickets), a transparent HUD overlay displaying all relevant information, and a realistic navigation unit for the most believable rides ever!
- Single player with career mode
- Multiplayer with freely accessible 3D depot
- Working speed cameras incl. tickets
- Add-on manager for easy installation of maps and buses
- Navigation system for even more realistic bus drives
- Extensive evaluation after the drive, with direct influence on your rewards, statistics and rankings of the players and companies
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64bit)
- Processor: at least 2,8 GHz
- Memory: at least 8 GB
- Graphics: at least 2 GB, DirectX 10 or higher
- Hard Drive: 5 GB