The new Version 12 is already compatible with Windows 8*. The newly developed partitioning engine and compatibility with all modern technologies and generations of hard drives make the Partition Manager 12 Home the solution for base hard drive organization.
Functions and advantages
- NEW: Newly developed partitioning engine
A very powerful partitioning engine which is compatible with all new generations of data devices. Paragon's partitioning engine is more effective than ever before.
- NEW: Divide and merge partitions
The partition layout can be altered flexibly and need not be transferred in a static state. You are free to decide which folders should be filed in which partition.
- Create and alter partitions
Partitions can be created, changed in size, relocated, deleted, hidden, converted, merged and restored
- Quick and easy partitioning
Reliable partitioning without having to reinstall the operating system and without data loss – regardless of whether you're setting up a PC for the first time or using a hard drive with software already installed. NEW: Improved support for hard drives with GPT partition layout and AFDs
- Paragon Boot Manager
Enables you to use multiple operating systems on a single PC
- NEW: Windows 8* compatible
The software is compatible with Microsoft’s new operating system, even before the official release.
- Compatible with USB 3.0
Supports external data devices with are connected via USB 3.0.
- Including simple backup-function
Allows you to backup the contents of the hard drive before altering or relocating the partitions
Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7 (32-Bit / 64-Bit)
- Windows Vista (32-Bit / 64-Bit)
- Windows XP Home Edition SP2
- Windows XP Professional SP2/SP3 (32-Bit / 64-Bit)
- Intel Pentium processor with at least 300 MHz or equivalent
- 128 MB RAM
- 350 MB free hard drive space
- Internet Explorer version 5.0 or newer
- SVGA graphics card