ABOUT THE SOFTWARE
Professor Teaches, the #1 best-selling brand of computer training, provides realistic, interactive, and complete training for Office 2016. Build your skills, from beginning to advanced topics, with interactive tutorials organized for fast and easy learning. Take advantage of powerful new tools to create great-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, and to collect, analyze, and share information. Build your skills quickly and unlock the power of Office to improve your productivity at home, school, or work.
12 Separate Courses! Over 600 Lessons!
- Word 2016
- Excel 2016
- PowerPoint 2016
- Outlook 2016
- Access 2016
- OneNote 2016
Realistic, Interactive & Complete Training!
- Word 2013
- Excel 2013
- PowerPoint 2013
- Outlook 2013
- Access 2013
- OneNote 2013
Professor Teaches provides more than just videos. You’ll interact to perform the correct action during each exercise for better learning and retention. Realistic simulations of Office 2016 provide an accurate learning environment so your transition is fast and easy. Hundreds of learning topics and beginner through advanced subjects are included.
The Fastest Way to Learn Microsoft Office!
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary and Index
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
Learn from each of the twelve courses or just the ones you need! Professor Teaches courses are self-paced and allow you to practice in a realistic simulation of the software.
Complete & Comprehensive Content
- Accurate screen presentations, menus, and buttons provide an easy transition to the real application
- Step-by-step interactive exercises help you achieve high retention rates
- Practical exercises and examples make learning easy
- Professional voice narration assists retention
Introductions, summaries and end-of-chapter quiz questions all reinforce learning.
No Other Training is More Complete!
- All Microsoft Office 2016 versions are designed to meet Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Requirements
- All 12 courses use the same design and education methods to ensure consistent quality throughout
- Professor Answers provides just-in-time learning
Includes Just-in-Time Training
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- Introductions and Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- Realistic Simulation of Software
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
Get quick assistance with Professor Answers. Find answers to your questions faster and easier than Microsoft Office Help. Powerful Search and Browse features are just one click away to help you locate the specific topic training you need, right when you need it. Then, it provides mini-training sessions to give you the knowledge you need immediately.
- PC: Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8, Windows® 7, Vista® or XP
- Average 150 MB Hard Drive space available per application
- 1280 x 768, 16-Bit Color Display Recommended
- Sound card
- Speakers or headphones
- Internet Access for Activation
- Windows Tablet: Windows 10, 8
- Average 150 MB hard drive space available per application
- Internet access for download
- Keyboard recommended