You are responsible for the quality of the slopes in a huge ski area.
You are responsible for the quality of the slopes in a huge ski area. Every day, big crowds flock to the ski-regions and want to
rush down the ski runs as fast as possible. But as soon as any inconveniences or delays arise, the tourists complain and money
stops rolling in. Keep in mind, keeping such a slope in good repair is not as easy as you might think. Perpetual snow fall, aggressive
snowboarders or strong winds mean that the pistes slowly but surely become impassable. Therefore you and the piste
caterpillar have to keep on moving - in such a profession the fear of steep slopes is out of place. Slide the snow correctly, compress
it and spare no effort to ensure that the slopes keep in good repair, the skiers will thank you.
A level is considered to be solved, if, within the specified time, the slopes have been properly prepared and the given tasks fulfilled.
But be careful, unpredictable events always affect the current happenings, such as:
- - Important standard orders that have to be completed immediately
- - Adverse weather conditions, that obstruct the work flow
- - Accidents on the slopes
- - Technical defects
Different slopes, tasks and levels of difficulty are waiting for you.
- Detailed scenery in 3D graphics
- Intriguing, ongoing story
- Weather effects, day / night shift
- Various tasks
- Long lasting fun factor
- Free choice of the level, once you have accomplished all tasks
- Extensive background information
- Intuitive control via keyboard and mouse
- Windows® Me / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: Intel® or AMD® up from 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics card: Geforce® ATI Radeon® up
- from 128 MB
- DirectX: 9.0c or higher