As the head of a marshalling yard you are aiming, according to the single, specified tasks, at coordinating the goods
traffic with the available shunting locomotives and by using the hump yards in the most efficient way. In the career mode you start working in a small marshalling yard.
By and by, due to your efforts, you work your way up to bigger marshalling yards. A level is considered to be solved, if the trains have been arranged correctly.
But be careful, unpredictable events always affect the current happenings, such as:
- Important standard orders that have to be completed immediately
- Problems with the waggonssuch as axle or fire damages
- Defects of railway tracks
- Weather conditions that influence the visibility and therefore the work flow
The environment of the marshalling yard also affects the game run. The proximity to a forest e.g. causes an increased
transportation of timber. As soon as you have successfully accomplished 10 tasks you will be promoted to a bigger marshalling
yard. 10 different locations with countless tasks are waiting for you.
System requirements :
- Completely detailed scenery in 3Dgraphics
- In total 100 levels are waiting for the player
- Gradually increasing levels of difficulty
- Weather effects, day / night shift
- Long lasting fun factor due to the highscorefunction
- Free choice of the mission, once you have accomplishedall tasks
- Intuitive control via keyboard and mouse
- Windows® : Me / 2000 / XP / Vista
- Processor: AMD or Intel Pentium 1,5 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Video: Geforce® ATI Radeon® 128 MB
- DirectX: 9.0c