ABOUT THE GAME
Try to stay alive...
at least long enough to finish this investigation !
You play the role of Red Johnson, a private detective who is trying to find his
place in the corrupted city of Metropolis. You are taken on by the police who
want you to solve a murder with no corpse.
It's up to you to look for clues, interrogate the witnesses and put the evidence
together in order to find the perpetrator. You'll also have to use your logic to
solve the different enigmas, and occasionally, you'll have to use your fists.
Discover Metropolis, its unique atmosphere and get to know the rules quickly if
you want to survive!
- Solve various puzzles to advance through the game.
- Analyze the clues and use your logic to complete your investigation successfully!
- Know the right way to speak to witnesses and sort out the truth from the lies.
- An adventure game in a brutal world where you'll need to learn how to fight!
- System: Windows© XP/Vista/7/8
- CPU: Intel 2GHz (or similar)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Video: ATI HD6750 or GeForce GT5450
- Direct X9 or superior
- Sound: Direct X compatible
Microïds is a trademark of Anuman Interactive
© 2012 ANUMAN Interactive