Requires the base game Rome: Total War in order to play. Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Rome: Total War - Alexander is the second official expansion pack to Rome: Total War.
Rome: Total War - Alexander is offering all the content and new features that Total War players have come to expect from their expansion packs.
- An entirely new campaign map that stretches from Macedonia to Greece and into the heart of the ancient Persian Empire
- New campaign game that tasks players with matching the exploits of Alexander the Great as he swept across Central Asia and dominated the Persian Empire
- Four new factions including the Macedonians, Persians and Indians
- Over 25 new units, including Alexander's own renowned historical troops
- Historical Alexander the Great campaign with six new historical battles that unlock sequentially, telling the story of Alexander and providing a historical backdrop to each of the battles
- All-new movies to support the Alexander campaign, with professional voiceovers by actor Brian Blessed (Alexander, Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace)
- Win 98SE/2000/ME/XP
- PIII 1 GHz
- RAM: 256 Mb
- Video card 128 Mb