About the game
Play one of the powerful rulers of a nation! Slip into the shoes of the President of the U.S., or the leader of China, Russia, United Kingdom, or other countries.
Expand your influence on the world stage.
- Two game modes are available
- Competition Mode : Play solo or with other players
(up to 16 internet players). Confront one another or ally
with other heads of state. Armed conflicts, economic
wars, attacks, spying, treason and alliances... anything
could happen between computer and human players.
- Simulation Mode : Choose a Head of State among
the 170 proposed nations. Plunge into each of the 20
contextual scenarios included, such as "Get out of the
World Crisis" or "Afghanistan: The New Vietnam?" or
“Iran, the next nuclear power ?”
The world's only simulation engine of its kind. With a new engine that includes thousands of updated values for 2011, players have access to more than 1,000 different actions
and can interact with 3D characters with over 6 hours of dialogue.
Several integrated options:
- Online and real-time player rankings.
- Choice of secret objectives.
- Integration of your own photos or 3D faces, logos, and names, to make the game even more realistic.
- Interactive world map with more than 100 types of units (buildings, military units, industry plants,...) in realtime 3D
- Interactive and realtime tutorial to easily learn main game mechanisms.
- Original quiz game "test your knowledge" with over 3,000 questions. Various thematics, multiplayer and ranking options: a good way to learn by playing!
Windows - Minimum
- PC Windows XP / VISTA / 7
- 2 GHz Processor
- 2 Gb RAM
- 2 Gb Hard Drive Space
- 128MB DirectX 9.0-compatible video card
- DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card