NOTICE: Activation key must be used with a Magix account. Requires internet connection.
About the software
The new Samplitude Music Studio has everything a musician needs. 30 virtual instruments, 6 outstanding
Soundpools, numerous high-quality effects, a Start Wizard with instrument and recording templates
for new projects and professional mastering solutions. Play virtual guitars, concert piano, strings, pop drums
and synthesizer. The free MAGIX Audio Remote app lets you start a recording on your PC via app or adjust the
sound of virtual instruments. With countless new sounds & loops you can create your own guitar and piano
accompaniments or finalize song ideas. Samplitude Music Studio is impressive across the board with its
multitrack recording, audio editing, sound design and high-quality mixing tools. Plus, 64-bit and multi-core
support provide superior performance for even the most challenging projects.
- NEW! Automation Lanes for optimal control and overview of track automation data
- NEW! Plug-in browser for quick and efficient searches for effects and instruments
- NEW! MIDI editing functions offer unlimited creativity and an improved MIDI workflow
- NEW! Use purchased MAGIX Music Maker instruments in the program
- 32 virtual instruments: Synthesizers, guitars, choir, pianos, strings, brasses, drum machines, bass and many more
- 10 new instruments: Analog Synths 2, wooden clarinet, cornets, handchimes, bells and glass lead trumpets, mid and low brass, bongos, congas, shakers, taikos
- 6 new Soundpools for EDM, Chart Hits, Blues, Pop Rock, Reggaeton and Cinematic Score
- Quickstart Wizard: Templates for playing and recording instruments
- MAGIX Audio Remote app: Start recording on your PC using the app
- Inspiration for songwriting: Countless sounds & loops
- Multitrack recordings in 24-bit/96 kHz studio quality
For Microsoft Windows 7 | 8 | 10
- 32-bit and 64-bit systems
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly
and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. The technical data for your computer can be
found in the control panel of your operating system.
Windows - Minimum
- Processor: 2 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB (32-Bit), 4 GB (64-Bit)
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1280 x 768
- Sound card: Sound card: Onboard (ASIO compatible sound card recommended)
- Available drive space: 10 GB
- Optical drive: DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
- Optional: Burn CDs/DVDs with a CD/DVD±R(W) burner
- MP3 export with Windows Media Player 10 or higher
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. The program requires a one-time registration.
Supported import formats
- Audio: MIDI Standard Formats (MID, GM, GS XG), WAV, WAV with Codec, AAC (Fee-based activation), MP3,CD-A, OGG Vorbis, AIFF, FLAC
Supported export formats
- Audio: MIDI standard formats (MID), WAV, WAV with codec, MP3¹, CD-A, OGG Vorbis, AIFF, FLAC
Import/export of audio CD, data CD/DVD
Note: Only non-copy-protected audio CDs can be imported.
Interfaces: VST3, VST2, VSTi, MME, ASIO, ReWire, MTC
Copyright © MAGIX Software GmbH, 2019. MAGIX is a registered trademark of MAGIX Software GmbH. Other mentioned product names may be
registered trademarks of their respective owners. MAGIX licensing conditions are included in the installation and also at www.magix.com under EULA.
The represented texts, graphics and photos are only intended to provide information about MAGIX products and contain copyright-protected material.
Reproduction and distribution of this material is prohibited without the express permission by MAGIX.