Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Forge your weapon and follow the path of the Jedi
Star Wars®: Jedi Knight®: Jedi Academy™, of the highly acclaimed Jedi Knight series, allows players to take on the role of a new student eager to learn
the ways of the Force from Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. Interact with famous Star Wars characters in many classic Star Wars locations as you face the
ultimate choice: fight for good and freedom on the light side, or follow the path of power and evil to the dark side.
- Customize your character by defining both look and gender before entering the Academy to learn the power and dangers of the Force.
- Construct your own lightsaber from handle to blade. As you progress, discover the power of wielding two lightsabers or the ultimate double-bladed
lightsaber made famous by Darth Maul.
- Unique level selection system allows you to choose your own mission and adventures.
- Six multiplayer modes including team-based siege mode and two-on-one power duel. Fight in 23 multiplayer arenas!
- Operating System: 10.7.5 (Lion), 10.8.2 (Mountain Lion)
- CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core) - 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
Video Card: 256 MB - ATI: Radeon HD 2600 / NVidia: Geforce 8800
*Supported Video cards:
NVIDIA GeForce® 8800, 9400, 9600, GT 120, 320M, 330M, 640M, 650M, 660MX, 675MX, 680MX
ATI Radeon HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6490, HD 6630, HD 6750, HD 6770, HD 6970
Intel HD Graphics 3000,4000
NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for Jedi Academy: Intel Integrated GMA 950, Intel Integrated x3100, ATI RADEON HD 2400
LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. ©2003-2013 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd.
& ® or TM as indicated. All rights reserved. The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. Aspyr is a
registered trademark of Aspyr Media, Inc., and the Aspyr star logo is a trademark of Aspyr Media. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc.,
registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.