NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
About the game
The Enhanced Edition contains Sword of the Stars II: The Lords of Winter and the first expansion, the End of Flesh. The new expansion introduces the new playable race, the Loa. All previous DLCs containing new avatars, new combat music, alternate voices, skins, and new badges for the warships are also included.
Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter is the full stand-alone follow-up to the hit 4X-styled Sword of the Stars franchise.
The continuing storyline will reveal the dark secrets of the ancient force responsible for tampering with the races
in the original Sword of the Stars. Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter will be a major step forward in 4X gameplay,
taking the easy-to-learn-but-hard-to-master.
- Lead one of six playable factions, including a completely new one, as you strive for galactic dominance.
- Unravel highly detailed star systems featuring planetary orbits, moons, asteroid belts, and different space terrain.
- Experience the new graphics engine.
- Choose between entirely new vessels, or build your own with new levels of ship detail, including specific sub-systems, allowing for new fleet strategies and tactics.
- Explore an advanced technology system as the game begins in the Fusion era and moves beyond the Anti-matter era.
- Randomizing options in technology removes the unavoidable “optimal path” making the game more replayable
- Command your empire by exploring new solar systems, improving diplomatic relations or destroying a race
- Engage in fierce multiplayer battles with up to 8 players.
Windows - Minimum
- Windows Vista / Seven
- Core2 Duo or equivalent
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GB free space
- 512 MB DirectX 10
- February 2010 or newer (DX10)
- Any Windows Vista compatible sound device
- stereo speakers or head phones
- Control: 3-button mouse and keyboard
- Internet required for online play. LAN required for local multiplayer
- MULTIPLAYER up to 8 players
© 2012 Paradox Interactive™. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved