ABOUT THE GAME
Immerse yourself in the prequel to the most successful adventure of the year 2009!
The stand-alone add-on to “The Book of Unwritten Tales”! Warning: This is
not a sequel, it is a prequel, and it is a stand-alone addon In case it hasn’t
The Critter Chronicles tell the story of how adventurer Nate Bonnett and
Critter, his hairy sidekick, first met, all set before their appearance in
Wilbur’s and Ivo’s adventure in The Book of Unwritten Tales. Enjoy a thrilling
and hilarious point-and-click adventure in the fantasy world of Aventasia. Travel from the Northlands to the Mage’s Tower of Seastone and experience
a story that offers tremendous fun for seasoned players of “The Book of
Unwritten Tales” and newcomers alike.
- Play as both Nate and Critter: You and you alone decide with whom you want to spend more time.
- Meet new characters such as animal rights activist Petra, a schizophrenic Yeti, and the “Critters”.
- Choose between two levels of difficulty: “Normal” (approximately the same difficulty as BOUT) and “Hard” (for true veteran adventurers).
- Enjoy high-resolution backgrounds, improved animations and sounds!
- Real-time lightning of 3d-models and objects (including volumetric lighing)
- Soft raytraced shadows of real-time objects on the backgrounds
- Support of all screen resolutions up to 1920x1200 and wide-screen support
- IMproved animations with facial animation and lip movement
- Watch a beautiful and emotional tale unfold in about 10-12 hours of playing time.
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Mac Core Duo
- Memory: 1500MB RAM
- Hard Disc Space: 6GB HD
- Video Card: Intel GMA-950-Grafikkarte with 256MB VRAM or better
THE BOOK OF UNWRITTEN TALES & Critter Chronicles/Vieh Chroniken © 2012 KING Art GmbH. All rights reserved. Published & Distributed by Nordic Games GmbH, Austria.
All other brands, product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, hiring, lending or reproduction
in whole or part is prohibited.