Trucker 2 lets you once again sit behind the wheel of a truck and race on American highways.
Player can choose order of his missions. There are nearly 60 of them.
You can buy one of 5 different trucks which can be upgraded and modified in your garage.
Road's surroundings are destructible, and the damage is visible on cars. Damage also affects car handling.
Minimum System Requirements
- 60 levels
- 5 different types of trucks
- 3 difficulty levels
- realistic physic based on Nvidia PhysX engine
- visible car damage
- Large, beautiful locations
- Varying day time and weather conditions
- Traffic and police
- ability to use custom textures and HUD
- steering wheels and game pad support
- System Windows XP/1 GB RAM, Vista/2GB RAM
- CPU 2.0GHz single core
- RAM 1GB
- Hard drive space 500MB
- Vcard 128MB Pixel Shader 3.0 (Geforce 6600/Radeon X700)
- Scard Directx 9.0 compatibile