Requires the base game Victoria II in order to play.
ABOUT THE GAME
The first expansion to Victoria 2 focuses on American Civil War era and enhances the political and economical aspects of the game.
Carefully guide your nation from the era of absolute monarchies in the early 19th century, through expansion and colonization,
to finally become a truly great power by the dawn of the 20th century.
- New starting point in 1861, allowing players to experience the US Civil War from the start
- Manufacture reasons to go to war with other countries, all in the name of the great game of power
- Civilize your country with various new reform paths to ultimately become equal with the western nations
- Invest in building infrastructure and factories in other countries to strengthen their ties to you
- Deeper political system with new national focus options and new types of reforms
- A new system of popular movements that can be appeased or suppressed, but if ignored, will become the revolutionaries of tomorrow
- Improved interface, with more information easily available and improving gameplay
- Windows XP/Vista/7.0
- Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
- 2GB RAM
- 2 GB HHD
- NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900
- 1024*768 resolution
- Direct X-compatible sound card
- DirectX®: DirectX 9
- 3-button mouse
- Internet connection for multiplayer