Build dwelling houses and industrial buildings. Produce goods and deliver them to the shopping malls. Setup mass-transit system to take your citizens to places like parks, cinemas and stadiums. Make your city a better place to live by recycling garbage, adding hospitals and fire stations, planting trees, and upgrading buildings to make them more eco-friendly. Make citizens happier by launching spectacular public events.
Trade with neighboring cities and accomplish the construction of landmark buildings like Marina, Train Depot, and Spaceship Launch Pad. Help troubled cities get back to prosperity, deal with economic downturn, population crisis, and consequences of natural disasters. Achieve balance between key parameters of your success: Time, Income, Environment, Population, and Happiness. Play over 50 challenging levels, and unleash your inner mayor in Free Play mode on 5 large sand box maps.
- 50 Challenging Levels in 5 Settings: Colorado, California, Michigan, Montana, New York
- 18 Distinct Mission Scenarios
- Free Play Mode on 5 Large Sand Box Maps
- More Than 50 Types of Buildings
- Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / Win7
- CPU: PIII 1.0 GHz
- RAM: 256 MB
- Graphics Card: 32 MB VRAM or 32-bit Video Card
- Sound Card: 16 bit DirectX compatible sound Card
- DirectX: 8.0
- Hard Drive: 99 MB