gives player pilots fast-flying combat aerial fights across the embattled skies of Europe and the Pacific during WW II.
Players can choose among 100 historically accurate aircraft to battle an armada of incoming aircraft in thousands of unique action packed combat mission combinations.
With Dogfight's dynamic game engine, no two air battles will ever be the same. Imagine a dogfight with you against 10 MeBf-109s...you're low on fuel,
your ammo is running out...only your airspeed, altitude, and your steely self-control will keep you alive on the Ace level! Get in some shots and get out or you die!
- Complete Training Available.
- Multiple Skill Levels for Beginners to Experts.
- New Role-playing Reward System.
- Historical Accuracy and Remarkable Detail.
- A Wealth of Options.
- Online Play.
- Pentium 4, 1.8 MHz or higher recommended.
- 256 MB RAM, 512 recommended for best play.
- DirectX 10.0 compatible, or DirectX 9.1 compatible (recommended for best play) sound and video cards with Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, and XP drivers.
- Mouse and keyboard, Joystick is highly recommended.
- Throttle and Rudder pedals are not necessary, but recommended to enhance the overall experience of the game. Several manufacturers make models of their flight control systems for the PC.
- Video Card that supports Hardware T&L.
- Internet connection is necessary to take advantage of the online capabilities of the game.