Sometimes they lived together in peace, sometimes there were local conflicts; but no conflict could compare to the Last Battle of Wizard Land.
The inhabitants of the country could exist thanks to a magic crystal flower, which had grown in an underground maze in the White Mountains and emanated astounding magic energy. But the wicked wizard decided to take all that energy, and it meant the downfall of the whole country.
- The opportunity to unveil the secrets of Wizard Land!
- Relaxing Atmosphere!
- Three great ways to play!
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
- Pentium III 1000MHz, 64 Mb. RAM
- 32 Mb. Direct3D compatable video card
- DirectX 7.0 or higher